AERS™7013 is aqueous solution of modified aliphatic amine adduct without any co-solvent.
- Quick reaction
- Low odour, environmental friendly
- Good water resistance and salt-fog resistance
Product Technical Specification:
- The products can be used for several millimeter coating self-leveling and high filling flooring with good durability and adhesion.
- Fast curing, high hardness and gloss.
- The product is used by mixed with solid epoxy emulsion to improve the water retardants at recommended ratio 80%.
- AERSTM7013 can be diluted by water. But it is not stable at the warm storage below 30% diluted by water and recovers at room temperature.
Package and Storage:
1.Package specifications: 50kg and 200kg
We suggest customers to store the products in original closed containers under 0℃-40℃. This product has high stability with more than 12 months shelf-life. The viscosity may drop during storage, but there is no effect on its use.
2.Keep the product under anti-freezing environment to avoid possible freezing.